Out on iTunes October 28th!
Swiss-based DJ/producer EDX presents the next single and musical promise of his upcoming artist album. 'Falling Out of Love' goes back to the typical melodic EDX sound, featuring the beautiful vocals of Australian singer Sarah McLeod.
Anticipating is growing and building. Only a few months to go before the debut album of one of EDM's best selling artists hits in. EDX, who became known with his high profile remixes for the likes of Axwell, Armin van Buuren and Deadmau5 and strong originals like 'Hoover', 'Out Of The Rain' and 'Thrive', is currently putting the final touch to the highlight anticipated disk. 'Falling Out Of Love', premiered in his No XCuses radio show, already won the hearts of its listeners, but now finally sees its full release.
'Falling Out of Love' is a melodic piece of musical beauty, light-hearted but groovy. The vocals of Australian singer give the contagious prog-house track a rock-edge to it, warm but powerful.
If you're looking for something more big-room, check the Justin Michael & Kemal's Festival remix, a playful, synth-driven track with the happy-feel-good factor high up. For electric surprises and a bold, raw energy, you'll find your bliss in the Tommy Trash remix, a rough and maddening ride of music.
1. EDX feat. Sarah McLeod - Falling Out Of Love (Original Mix)
2. EDX feat. Sarah McLeod - Falling Out Of Love (Tommy Trash Remix)
3. EDX feat. Sarah McLeod - Falling Out Of Love (Justin Michael & Kemal's Festival Remix)
4. EDX feat. Sarah McLeod - Falling Out Of Love (Radio Mix)
5. EDX feat. Sarah McLeod - Falling Out Of Love (Justin Michael & Kemal's Festival Radio Mix)