Powered by: http://www.eurovision.tv
Klapa s Mora will represent Croatia at the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest with the song Mižerja.
The aim of the Croatian musicians is not only to show their traditional authentic sound but also to represent their music as a modern element of their culture and to sing it in more European way. The song has been recorded in the BigStudio in Bologna, Italy, where it has got a new and more powerful sound. The Italian producer Luca Bignardi who worked with such famous singers as Eros Ramazzotti, Laura Pausini and Andrea Bocelli, made a final version of Mižerja. The producer of Mižerja, Nikša Bratoš, was very happy with the sound of his composition for Malmö: "We've got that big sound, the sound of powerful orchestra and the most important -- powerful vocals."
The members of Klapa s Mora who will sing on stage in Malmö:
• Marko Škugor, from klapa Kampanel (first tenor)
• Ante Galić, from klapa Sinj (second tenor)
• Nikša Antica, from klapa Kampanel (first baritone)
• Leon Bataljaku, from klapa Crikvenica (second baritone)
• Ivica Vlaić, from klapa Sebenico (bass)
• Bojan Kavedžija, from klapa Grdelin (bass)